The Drive Bootcamp Programme is designed for entrepreneurs, high potential managers and business leaders who are expected to take on leadership, business development and creative challenges, with substantial personal responsibilities.
The Drive Bootcamp Programme is a boutique coaching process designed by serial entrepreneur Vincenzo Roberti and based upon his personal insights and experience in building and leading international companies (as Founder and CEO) in the UK, Europe and the United States.
This intensive programme combines 121 coaching and mentoring with focused group work to help build the leadership behaviour needed to drive the performance improvement in oneself, in others and in the organisation.
The Drive Bootcamp focuses upon three specific phases of personal leadership progress:
- Reactive Phase: improving the reaction to immediate leadership and management challenges
- Proactive Phase: understanding self-performance, skills and responsibilities
- Autonomous Phase: continuous driving of performance improvement in oneself, team and organisation.
On completing this programme you will:
- Understand the phases involved in Leadership Drive; Reactivity > Proactivity > Autonomy
- Appreciate the importance of personal influence, focus and self-management
- Apply simple tools and processes to improve; concentration, health and stress-management
- Improve the management of high value internal and external relationships
- Plan for building improvement in oneself, teams and the organisation
- Develop business planning skills and business development capabilities
Dates and prices of two-day Drive Bootcamp Programme available on request.
Find out where you can attend the Drive Bootcamp Programme
Group discounts and in-house versions are available on all ABEi programmes.
Contact us below to discuss the options.