For managers and entrepreneurs to sharpen their leadership, planning and business development skills. The NBA Programme provides a short intense immersion into the ‘Core Essentials’ of business management; the important Know-What and Know-How, vital for anyone who is looking to build their career in business management, innovation or entrepreneurship.
Key themes of the four-week programme are; business insights and thinking, personal skills, innovation, marketing, finance and planning.
The series of workshops are delivered in an ‘espresso style’; meaning shorter (2 hours) intense sessions, to allow people to fit their NBA study experience around holidays, work and family commitments.
On completing this programme you will:
- Understand the current trends, opportunities and needs of business & industry
- Appreciate the importance of self-management, creativity, leadership and communications
- Apply professional business analysis tools and thinking to a business and market opportunity
- Develop practical business plans, and understand key financial and marketing concepts
- Take Away personal insights, action plans, tools and ideas for future business careers.
Eight short, sharp workshops over four weeks, for just £550
Find out where you can attend the Navigator Business Administration
Group discounts and in-house versions are available on all ABEi programmes.
Contact us below to discuss the options.